School Bus Safe Crossing Vinyl Decal for inside the School Bus
Full-color, 8.5" x 11" vinyl decals for inside the bus. This NEW VINYL DECAL can be used on most any surface and can be easily removed and re-applied.
Every child who disembarks from a bus should be taught to safely cross the road by:
• Checking for cars before stepping off the bus (“check before you step”)
• Walking forward far enough in front of the bus to see the driver’s face clearly (“I See the Driver, the Driver Sees Me.”)
• Waiting for the driver to signal that it’s safe to cross
• Checking carefully (“Left, Right, Left”) for traffic as they cross, and don’t rely only on only the driver
• Knowing what to do if the bus driver sees a car approaching This 8.5”x11”, full color sticker, will be a constant reminder to each student and driver of how to cross the road safely after exiting the School Bus. Display this sticker alone or pair it with our School Bus Rules Sticker!